Nolan N-Com Bluetooth Kit3 PlusYour Price: 269.95 USD
Nolan N-Com Bluetooth Kit3 Plus
The BT3+ is compatible with the N103/N91/N90/N86/N85/N43E model N-com helmets with the Basic Kit 2 installed.
NEW Features of the BT3 SDS Plus Version
INTERCOM CONNECTION WITH THE OTHER BRANDS BLUETOOTH SYSTEM
- N-Com system can be connected to other brands communication systems as a "mobile phone"
- N-Com system can keep simoultaneously the connection to the other brand communication system and to a mobile phone.
- The bike to bike communication range depends on the bike to bike range of both systems.
Take Note: The feature will be available on all B4 and Bluetooth Kit3 systems thanks to the new Firmware version 4.02 (download from N-Com Wizard)
A voice announces:
- the N-Com Menu that has been selected by the user
- the connection to the telephone
- the Bike to Bike Call and the bike called
- the low battery status
Take note: The feature will be available on all B4 and Bluetooth Kit3 systems thansk to the new Firmware version 4.02 (download from N-Com Wizard)
DSP - DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING
DYNAMIC NOISE REDUCTION DURING INTERCOM CONNECTION WITH ANOTHER HELMET
The DSP technology decreases the background noise capted by the microphone of Helmet 1 and heard in Helmet 2 during intercom communication.
Take Note: The feature will be available only on B4 PLUS and Bluetooth Kit3 PLUS version
SWITCHING OFF THE AMPLIFIERS
If N-COM system is connected only to the mobile phone and there are any other audio sources active, N-Com system automatically switches off the amplifiers.
This feature reduces:
- the power consumption = more battery time
- the white noise of the speaker
- the noise of Bluetooth data package transmission
Rider to passenger communication via BlueTooth.
Bike to bike communication between two BlueTooth B3 systems up to a distance of 550 yards.
FM Radio with RDS function (to stay tuned to the same radio station for the entire ride), with 6 pre-settings for your favorite radio stations.
Other devices can be connected to the B3: Music players and other devices using a standard headphone jack can be connected via a wire and other BlueTooth enabled devices such as a cell-phone and a GPS can be paired through the BlueTooth connection.
Firmware updates as well as presetting of the radio stations, volume controls, etc. can be done by connecting the BlueTooth3 to a computer via the jack-to-USB cable (included) with the NCom Wizard program.
Connection to the Honda GoldWing with the optional GoldWing wire to listen to the bike’s music, talk over the intercom system or the CB.